http post

Nick
Hi,

To access a payment gateway I need to send http post requests. Looking at the Gemstone port of HTTPSocket I see that the HTTPSocket>>httpPost* methods are missing. I tried bringing in the web client "ConfigurationOfWebClient load" but there are multiple dependant projects which don't appear to be available. Is my best option porting the HTTPSocket>>httpPost* methods across from Pharo?

Thanks

Nick

Re: http post

SeanTAllen
Either swazoo or hyper would have the methods you need- i think.
They both started from the same code base so, you cant bring hyper in
now as it would mess up a lot of swazoo related stuff ( lots of name
collisions between them ).

I know we did lots of post stuff from Gemstone, I'll take a look when I get a
chance and see what we were using.