http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Dale Henrichs-3
It's not just me:

   http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeakfoundation.org

I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error ... I seems to have broken in the
last hour or so ...

Dale

Re: http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Tobias Pape
Fixed

On 26.07.2016, at 18:40, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's not just me:
>
>  http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeakfoundation.org
>
> I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error ... I seems to have broken in the last hour or so ...
>
> Dale

Re: http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Levente Uzonyi
Hi Dale,

Please don't use that domain. It still works, though we should have
moved away from it long ago. Use source.squeak.org instead.

Levente

On 26.07.2016, at 23:59, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Please don't use that domain. It still works, though we should have moved away from it long ago. Use source.squeak.org instead.

I've just added a redirect so that it will work but show the canonical url.

best regards
        -tobias

> Levente
>
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2016, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> It's not just me:
>>
>> http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeakfoundation.org
>>
>> I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error ... I seems to have broken in the last hour or so ...
>>
>> Dale

Re: http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Dale Henrichs-3
I didn't happen to be using that domain myself ... it was in a
configuration that I was using, but I _will_ pass this information along
to the maintainers of the project ...

Thanks!

Dale

On 7/26/16 3:26 PM, Tobias Pape wrote:

> On 26.07.2016, at 23:59, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dale,
>>
>> Please don't use that domain. It still works, though we should have moved away from it long ago. Use source.squeak.org instead.
>>
> I've just added a redirect so that it will work but show the canonical url.
>
> best regards
> -tobias
>
>> Levente
>>
>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2016, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>
>>> It's not just me:
>>>
>>> http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeakfoundation.org
>>>
>>> I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error ... I seems to have broken in the last hour or so ...
>>>
>>> Dale

Re: http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Dale Henrichs-3
Levente,

It also looks like the mailing list is also using
source.squeakfoundation.org ... I didn't see any Squeak email until
Tobias fixed things ...

Dale

On 7/26/16 2:59 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Please don't use that domain. It still works, though we should have
> moved away from it long ago. Use source.squeak.org instead.
>
> Levente
>
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2016, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> It's not just me:
>>
>>  http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeakfoundation.org
>>
>> I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error ... I seems to have broken in
>> the last hour or so ...
>>
>> Dale

Re: http://source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Tobias Pape
Hi Dale

On 27.07.2016, at 01:05, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Levente,
>
> It also looks like the mailing list is also using source.squeakfoundation.org ... I didn't see any Squeak email until Tobias fixed things ...

That's correct.
Although, the host was only half-down, at least.
Most stuff did still run, now it should be everything again :)
best regards
        -tobias