humane assessment & moose on odbms.org

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

A new article just appeared on odbms.org about humane assessment and Moose:
http://www.odbms.org/2016/08/humane-assessment-bringing-data-science-to-software-development/

This is a different avenue of propagating the message about Moose. Feel free to share :). Here is the original tweet:
https://twitter.com/odbmsorg/status/765763401104621570

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: humane assessment & moose on odbms.org

Jan Čada-2
Hi Doru,

very nice article !

It looks like bottom part of the article has few lines cut. ( it seems to be different in different browsers.)
This is what I see in Safari:

Regards,

Jan

On 17 Aug 2016, at 23:26, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

A new article just appeared on odbms.org about humane assessment and Moose:
http://www.odbms.org/2016/08/humane-assessment-bringing-data-science-to-software-development/

This is a different avenue of propagating the message about Moose. Feel free to share :). Here is the original tweet:
https://twitter.com/odbmsorg/status/765763401104621570

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: humane assessment & moose on odbms.org

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Good article. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I had a Forbidden message while
trying to get a bigger picture of one of the visualizations at:

http://www.odbms.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/moose-5-1.png

Cheers,

Offray

On 17/08/16 23:26, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A new article just appeared on odbms.org about humane assessment and Moose:
> http://www.odbms.org/2016/08/humane-assessment-bringing-data-science-to-software-development/
>
> This is a different avenue of propagating the message about Moose. Feel free to share :). Here is the original tweet:
> https://twitter.com/odbmsorg/status/765763401104621570
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: humane assessment & moose on odbms.org

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Umm.. kind of curious, the error disappear if I disable the Firefox's
reading mode.

Cheers,

Offray