iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I enclose a zip file with modification to SqueakUIView.h/m and SqueakUIController.m to enable the Cmd, Ctrl, Arrows and Cmd-. key combinations using a bluetooth keyboard, also using a shake to generate a Cmd-.

I am using (abusing?) the “approved” ways, and appears to be working OK, more testing specially with a Apple keyboard is needed, I only have a cheap keyboard made in Taiwan.

archive.zip (10K) Download Attachment

Re: iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I am now enclosing a diff file with reference to branches/Cog as today, perhaps is more easy to integrate, this version add Cmd-arrows.

diffs.txt.zip (3K) Download Attachment

Re: iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I am now enclosing a diff file with reference to branches/Cog as today, perhaps is more easy to integrate, this version add Cmd-arrows.

diffs.txt.zip (3K) Download Attachment

Re: iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

johnmci

Ok, I added this to the Cog branch, still working on an issue in the squeak trunk branch.

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk