Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I enclose a zip file with modification to SqueakUIView.h/m and SqueakUIController.m to enable the Cmd, Ctrl, Arrows and Cmd-. key combinations using a bluetooth keyboard, also using a shake to generate a Cmd-.

I am using (abusing?) the “approved” ways, and appears to be working OK, more testing specially with a Apple keyboard is needed, I only have a cheap keyboard made in Taiwan.

archive.zip (10K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: iOS VM extra bluetooth keyboard support

Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I am now enclosing a diff file with reference to branches/Cog as today, perhaps is more easy to integrate, this version add Cmd-arrows.

diffs.txt.zip (3K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Javier Diaz-Reinoso
In reply to this post by Javier Diaz-Reinoso

I am now enclosing a diff file with reference to branches/Cog as today, perhaps is more easy to integrate, this version add Cmd-arrows.

diffs.txt.zip (3K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

johnmci
In reply to this post by Javier Diaz-Reinoso

Ok, I added this to the Cog branch, still working on an issue in the squeak trunk branch. 

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Javier Diaz-Reinoso <[hidden email]> wrote:

I enclose a zip file with modification to SqueakUIView.h/m and SqueakUIController.m to enable the Cmd, Ctrl, Arrows and Cmd-. key combinations using a bluetooth keyboard, also using a shake to generate a Cmd-.

I am using (abusing?) the “approved” ways, and appears to be working OK, more testing specially with a Apple keyboard is needed, I only have a cheap keyboard made in Taiwan.

--
===========================================================================
John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk
===========================================================================