iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

Spanish Flashcards with Pictures-4
iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures - http://spanishiphoneapp.weebly.com

Re: iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

blake watson
"Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been published"

is what I see...iPhone only?

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Spanish Flashcards with Pictures
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures - http://spanishiphoneapp.weebly.com

Re: iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

blake watson
I get the same message on an iPhone.

Re: iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

Paul DeBruicker
It was a spam message to the list

On 01/27/2013 04:25 PM, blake wrote:

> "Site Not Published
> The site you are looking for has not been published"
>
> is what I see...iPhone only?
>

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Spanish Flashcards with Pictures
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures - http://spanishiphoneapp.weebly.com

Re: iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

blake watson
> It was a spam message to the list

Doh! Site must've already been killed by the time I hit it.

Re: iPhone App - Spanish Flashcards with Pictures

shaun gilchrist
The only rational thing to do is take this spam and turn it into a real world amber example that works well on iphone w/ touch events etc.