iPhone request

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi All,

because iPhone d'ont support the drag-drop i need to change my server answer if the web request is from iPhone ( or other equivalent system )

How i can understand it from request ?

Or i need to write another web application with specific entry point ? ( I think bad solution ).

Cheers,
    Dario

Re: iPhone request

Lukas Renggli
  > because iPhone d'ont support the drag-drop i need
> to change my server answer if the web request is from iPhone ( or other
> equivalent system )

You can do drag&drop on the iPhone, you just need to do it differently
than on the desktop.

> How i can understand it from request ?

Ask Google for "useragent iphone". Use "self requestContext request"
to access the request (in Seaside 3.0)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli