iPhone request

1 message Options

iPhone request

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi,

at my question :
> because iPhone d'ont support the drag-drop i need

to change my server answer if the web request is from iPhone ( or other

equivalent system )
Lukas answer:

You can do drag&drop on the iPhone, you just need to do it differently
than on the desktop.

My web application is development with seaside 2.8.1 586 - scriptaculous 247 and into pc browser work fine.

Now i have do some test on iPhone but i d'ont found any solution.

d'ont work on iPhone  ( i d'ont found how do drag drop this example ).

I need to change javascript library?

My objective is to drag- drop images from master dragable div to slave droppable div.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

    Dario