iStoa, some new

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: iStoa, some new

Alain Busser
Hi Hilaire,

The instructions are written in small characters, which supposes that the child who tries the exercises is rather old; yet before a child is able to read complete sentences like this, he/she learns the numbers. So I wonder if your application would not benefit from voice synthesis.

Which yields me to an other question: Is there already voice synthesis in Pharo? If yes, how many languages are implemented?

Alain

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Some newer screenshots about iStoa.
To try, some instructions there [2]

Hilaire

[1] https://launchpad.net/istoa
[2]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hilaire-fernandes/istoa/trunk/view/head:/README

Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: iStoa, some new

pharo4Stef@free.fr

On 02 Feb 2014, at 17:39, Alain Busser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Hilaire,

The instructions are written in small characters, which supposes that the child who tries the exercises is rather old; yet before a child is able to read complete sentences like this, he/she learns the numbers. So I wonder if your application would not benefit from voice synthesis.

Which yields me to an other question: Is there already voice synthesis in Pharo?

There KlattPlugin but it is prehistorical age and does not work for spanish, french.
I had one student working on bring a tagger.

Stef

If yes, how many languages are implemented?

Hello,

Some newer screenshots about iStoa.
To try, some instructions there [2]

Hilaire

[1] https://launchpad.net/istoa
[2]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hilaire-fernandes/istoa/trunk/view/head:/README

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

RapportBouchetVincentMaster.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Re: iStoa, some new

pharo4Stef@free.fr
I did not fully check but the code should be here:

http://www.squeaksource.com/Cresta.html

On 02 Feb 2014, at 18:29, Pharo4Stef <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Carlo-2
Hi Hillaire

I pulled the code from smalltalhub and the resources, into pharo3. The LEDMorph dependency was resolved by pulling it from PharoExtras.
I couldn’t find a starting point for demo so I tried the following in a workspace:

Stoa beUnix.
StoaApp current show.

But not having much luck. Do you have any workspace scripts you use to test your app?
Thanks
Carlo

On 01 Feb 2014, at 9:16 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Some newer screenshots about iStoa.
To try, some instructions there [2]

Hilaire

[1] https://launchpad.net/istoa
[2]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hilaire-fernandes/istoa/trunk/view/head:/README

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu
<sshot1.jpeg><sshot2.jpeg><sshot3.jpeg><sshot4.jpeg><sshot5.jpeg><score.jpeg>

Re: iStoa, some new

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: iStoa, some new

Carlo-2
Thanks, that seems to work.

On 05 Feb 2014, at 12:38 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

What about:

StoaApp current openInWorld.

Along Cliparts/, you may need to create a Users/ folder

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: iStoa, some new