idea for a mini browser to trait

Tristan Bourgois
I'm working on trait and when there conflicts we can see the problematic methods. But if you want to see what there are into the methods where there are the problem you have to do it manually.
So why not create a mini browser to:
      1)see the code of the methods
      2)choose the method to keep (so remove the other method)

Like that you can rapidly see what method to keep or simply see the methods and could reuse the code for an overridden method.

I think that's a good idea!

Tristan Bourgois.

Re: idea for a mini browser to trait

Alexandre Bergel-4
If I have to express my wishlist, I would say having a set of trait-
based refactorings is important.
I often realize after having written some code that I want to have
this and that methods in a trait. Doing a right click on a method and
choose 'move method to trait' is useful (with O2). But much more can
be done.

Cheers,
Alexandre