ie6 cant update tables

keith1y
Hello Lukas,

I discovered that where

MAReport-renderContentOn:

creates a table with an ajaxId. If you try to use a scriptaculous
updater on this id it works in firefox, but not in ie6. So it looks like
we need an enclosing div

cheers

Keith

Re: ie6 cant update tables

Lukas Renggli-2
Indeed, tables cannot be changed after they are build in IE 6. However
I think the latest version of prototype should avoid that problem by
rebuilding the whole thing if you are in IE and if you are trying to
change an existing table?

Lukas

On Apr 29, 2008, at 03:23 , Keith Hodges wrote:

> Hello Lukas,
>
> I discovered that where
>
> MAReport-renderContentOn:
>
> creates a table with an ajaxId. If you try to use a scriptaculous
> updater on this id it works in firefox, but not in ie6. So it looks
> like
> we need an enclosing div
>
> cheers
>
> Keith