iliad in pharo 2.0

Valentin Assmundsson
I'm getting a lot of errors loading iliad in pharo 2.0, I've fixed the one 'proceed' didn't work on.

The trouble is that the connection resets instantly after being set up, which as you can guess, is a major impairment in http.

How would I go about t debug/fix this?
How do I send you a patch for ModDoc>>initialize?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for an otherwise awesome framework!
// Valentin

Re: iliad in pharo 2.0

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

I havent't run Iliad on Pharo 2.0 yet. Can you report your issues on the bug tracker please?

Also, I don't understand the patch about ModDoc. What is ModDoc?

Cheers,
Nico

On Friday, 28 June 2013 17:48:03 UTC+2, Nicolas Petton wrote:
Hi!

I havent't run Iliad on Pharo 2.0 yet. Can you report your issues on the bug tracker please?
http://code.google.com/p/iliadproject/issues/detail?id=20

Also, I don't understand the patch about ModDoc. What is ModDoc?

KomHttpServer-Modules >> ModDoc >> initialize

So, I guess I should report that elsewhere?