image or binary in WAFile

Renaud Vilain

Hello,

I’m trying to put an image or a binary file (pdf, doc,..), stored on the server, into a WAFile. Could you help me please

Greetings

Renaud Vilain

Re: image or binary in WAFile

Nick
HI Renaud

 I’m trying to put an image or a binary file (pdf, doc,..), stored on the server, into a WAFile. Could you help me please

Can you be a little more precise about the problem you having.

Try bringing up references to WAFile (shift+cmd+n) to give you a few examples to get you started.

HTH

Nick