image persistency does not seem to work

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am testing the latest Pier2 based on Pharo 1.3, and I got an error when trying to use the image-based persistency.

The error happens in:

PRImagePersistency>>saveImageAndBackupAs: aString
        image openSourceFiles; saveImageSegments; snapshot: true andQuit: false

in particular, the SmalltalkImage does not understand saveImageSegments anymore. Is this some cleanup that happened in Pharo and that requires a new package to be loaded?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."

Re: [Pharo-project] image persistency does not seem to work

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Marcus, hi Lucas,

Thanks. I removed the call and everything is Ok.

Cheers,
Doru