image persistency

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I have troubles starting the ImagePersitency. I did the following:
PRKernel instances anyOne persistency: PRImagePersistency new

But, nothing seems to happen when I edit.

What am I doing wrong?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: image persistency

Lukas Renggli-2
> I have troubles starting the ImagePersitency. I did the following:
> PRKernel instances anyOne persistency: PRImagePersistency new
>
> But, nothing seems to happen when I edit.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

It schedules a process that will eventually save the image. It does
not immediately trigger a snapshot. Check the process browser.

Cheers,
Lukas

> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.tudorgirba.com/blog
>
> "Every thing has its own flow."

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: image persistency

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

Indeed, I just confused cause you told me that it's scheduled for 3
minutes, while in my image it's 1 hour :).

Thanks.

Doru

On Nov 19, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> I have troubles starting the ImagePersitency. I did the following:
>> PRKernel instances anyOne persistency: PRImagePersistency new
>>
>> But, nothing seems to happen when I edit.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> It schedules a process that will eventually save the image. It does
> not immediately trigger a snapshot. Check the process browser.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>

>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.tudorgirba.com/blog
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow."

> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: image persistency

Lukas Renggli-2
> Indeed, I just confused cause you told me that it's scheduled for 3
> minutes, while in my image it's 1 hour :).

It depends on your settings of course ;-)

I think probably had some wrong default number in my mind. Sorry about
that.

Cheers,
Lukas