image state saving TDD

Ben Coman
Just a thought on a dream feature...

When doing TDD, it would be super cool if in a test method,
the state of the image was saved just before an #assert:
so if the assert fails the state is restored to just before the assert
was called,
so I don't have to <Restart> and multi-step <Over> through the whole method
to get back to the message I want to step into.

cheers -ben

Re: image state saving TDD

CyrilFerlicot
On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 2:55 PM Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a thought on a dream feature...
>
> When doing TDD, it would be super cool if in a test method,
> the state of the image was saved just before an #assert:
> so if the assert fails the state is restored to just before the assert
> was called,
> so I don't have to <Restart> and multi-step <Over> through the whole method
> to get back to the message I want to step into.

Hi,

This is a feature I requested for DrTest :)

https://github.com/juliendelplanque/DrTests/issues/45

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr