*important*: science needs you - we need your feedback on current integration tools.

*important*: science needs you - we need your feedback on current integration tools.

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we got only 20 answers filled up and I cannot believe that you Smalltalkers do not integrate fixes when you work on multiple contributors,
even Envy can be improved.  Please consider spending 15 min to get information on your practices and problems.
Please distribute this mail as you see it fit.

Stef

Hi all,

We are conducting an academic research to improve tools for software integration. If you maintain a project with multiple contributors, we will greatly appreciate your participation.

Your answers will be used for research purposes and to support the development of new tools. You can later access the results of this study, make free use of our tools to support the integration of changes, and maybe receive a gift.

Best regards,
Martin Dias, Nicolas Anquetil, Veronica Isabel Uquillas, Stéphane Ducasse and the RMOD Inria team

Re: *important*: science needs you - we need your feedback on current integration tools.

Steven R. Baker
This is something I'm *very* interested in, and just clicked through to fill it out. It wouldn't render properly, I'm using Safari. I was unable to even read the first question.

If this is a known issue, please advise the work around. If it's not, I can provide screenshots or something for debugging.

Thanks!

-Steven

On Monday, 29 April, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

[...]

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Steven Baker wrote
It wouldn't render properly, I'm using Safari.
Same problem. Renders okay in Chrome and Firefox.
Cheers,
Sean