improved ScriptLoader

1 message Options

improved ScriptLoader

Stéphane Ducasse
hi guys

even if I'm not sure that our publishing process is the right one. I improved it a bit. :)
When metacello will be ok to manage the core we will happily throw this code.

Now ***before*** publishing the packages, the image is saved
and a new image to be published is saved with all the dirty packages.
This way if the changes do not load during the verification phase you do not have
to remerge packages, reload cses.... you can just open the image just saved before the publish/save
package phase.