install Amber in Ubuntu (error initializing project)

12

Re: install Amber in Ubuntu (error initializing project)

Genosse

пятница, 9 мая 2014 г., 20:34:04 UTC+4 пользователь Hannes написал:

node is the only dependency.

Bower is absolutely not needed? Ok, maybe I did not correctly understand the instructions ... My English is poor )

Re: install Amber in Ubuntu (error initializing project)

Hannes Hirzel
Александр,

bower will be used but
     amber init
will pull it in.

The list of dependencies is
  - node
  - npm (often installed automatically when installing node)
  - git

I think your suggestion seconded by Darius to have a one-click-package
(i.e. Pharo with Amber included) would be useful. There was one for an
earlier version of Amber. It just needs somebody who is willing to
create this deployment artifact.

--Hannes