installGemstone.sh references ftp.gemstone.com but does not exist anymore?

installGemstone.sh references ftp.gemstone.com but does not exist anymore?

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

We have a number of automated builds that download the install script (http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/scripts/installGemstone.sh) and install gemstone version 2.4.4.1, 3.1 and 3.2.
However, it seems the ftp.gemstone.com server is offline.

The script seems to explicitly set it to that server for any version before 3.2.
Is that intended?

cheers
Johan

Re: installGemstone.sh references ftp.gemstone.com but does not exist anymore?

GLASS mailing list
Apparently my replies went only to Johan last week .. oh well.

As of today we should have "everything" moved to https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com . ftp.gemtalksystems.com and <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://downloads.gemtalksystems.com will work for the foreseeable future, but https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com should be used to avoid any issues in the future.

I'll be updating $GS_HOME/bin/downloadGemStone to use the new url soon.

Please let me know if there are any other missing GemStone versions.

Dale