installing AidaWeb 6.7 in VW8

bobcalco
Having difficulty installing AidaWeb in VW8 PUL via the CinCom public Store, mainly with Swazoo and Sport dependencies. Are there known issues trying to load the latest AidaWeb in VW8?

--
Bob Calco

Re: installing AidaWeb 6.7 in VW8

Janko Mivšek
Hi Bob,

I didn't try installing on VW8 yet, but I heard somewhere that Sport
portability layer is missing there (it was present by default in older
VW7.x). Also I currently don't have VW8 on hand to test by myself.

Maybe this can help:
 - install Sport manually from Store, then Swazoo, then Aida, all
   latest version
 - or try with VW7.10 or earlier.

Hope this help
Best regards