installing Magritte

Carlos Crosetti-3
Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.

What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?

A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated, regards, Carlos

Re: installing Magritte

Lukas Renggli
There are instructions on the website:

    http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte

Alternatively you use a ready-made image available from:

    Magritte 2, for just Seaside 3 and Magritte 2
    Pier 2, for Seaside 3, Magritte 2, and Pier 2

For the Pier 2 image there is also one-click images available:

    http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier%202/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pier-2.0-OneClick.zip

Cheers,
Lukas

On 15 November 2010 20:34, Carlos Crosetti
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.
>
> What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?
>
> A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated,
> regards, Carlos

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: installing Magritte

Lukas Renggli
I missed the URL here:

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: installing Magritte

Dale Henrichs
Lukas,

Looking at the load instructions on that page, I noticed that the
GemStone instructions are out of date ... the instructions are similar
to the pharo instructions as you use ConfigurationOfMagritte2 from
http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository.

Also you should point out that ConfigurationOfMagritte is for Seaside2.8
and ConfigurationOfMagritte2 is for Seaside 3.0...

Thanks,

Dale

On 11/16/2010 02:56 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> There are instructions on the website:
>
>      http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte
>
> Alternatively you use a ready-made image available from:
>
>      Magritte 2, for just Seaside 3 and Magritte 2
>      Pier 2, for Seaside 3, Magritte 2, and Pier 2
>
> For the Pier 2 image there is also one-click images available:
>
>      http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier%202/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pier-2.0-OneClick.zip
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> On 15 November 2010 20:34, Carlos Crosetti
> <[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.
>>
>> What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?
>>
>> A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated,
>> regards, Carlos

Re: installing Magritte

Dale Henrichs
Lukas,

Both ConfigurationOfMagritte (for Seaside2.8) and
ConfigrationOfMagritte2 (for Seaside3.0) can be used for GemStone...

Dale

On 11/16/2010 09:33 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Lukas,
>
> Looking at the load instructions on that page, I noticed that the
> GemStone instructions are out of date ... the instructions are similar
> to the pharo instructions as you use ConfigurationOfMagritte2 from
> http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository.
>
> Also you should point out that ConfigurationOfMagritte is for Seaside2.8
> and ConfigurationOfMagritte2 is for Seaside 3.0...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale
>
> On 11/16/2010 02:56 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> There are instructions on the website:
>>
>>       http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte
>>
>> Alternatively you use a ready-made image available from:
>>
>>       Magritte 2, for just Seaside 3 and Magritte 2
>>       Pier 2, for Seaside 3, Magritte 2, and Pier 2
>>
>> For the Pier 2 image there is also one-click images available:
>>
>>       http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier%202/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pier-2.0-OneClick.zip
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Lukas
>>
>> On 15 November 2010 20:34, Carlos Crosetti
>> <[hidden email]>   wrote:
>>> Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.
>>>
>>> What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?
>>>
>>> A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated,
>>> regards, Carlos

Re: installing Magritte

Alejandro Garcia
Hi Carlos this are the instructions I used to install Magritte in the
one-click Seaside 3.0 image.

In Workspace window type:
Gofer it
     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
     package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
     load.

(ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load: #('Magritte-Seaside')

More information:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2010-November/024936.html

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Carlos Crosetti
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.
>
> What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?
>
> A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated,
> regards, Carlos

Re: installing Magritte

Carlos Crosetti-3
Thanks, I got Magritte instaled this way, regards, Carlos

> Hi Carlos this are the instructions I used to install Magritte in the
> one-click Seaside 3.0 image.
>
> In Workspace window type:
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
>     load.
>
> (ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load:
> #('Magritte-Seaside')
>
> More information:
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2010-November/024936.html
>

> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Carlos Crosetti
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi, I got my Seaside 3.0 one click image loaded into my Windows box.
>>
>> What are the steps to follow to downlad Magritte?
>>
>> A working sample on Seaside with object editors will be appreciated,
>> regards, Carlos

Re: installing Magritte

elendilo
Sorry for necromancy, but I can't seem to find anything that would help me to install Magritte2/Seaside3 in a Pharo 3 image; all I'm getting is BlockContext missing - any workarounds?