installing

ching
Hi,

I am trying to install Aida in a fresh Squeak 4.1 image by dragging the following files: Sport-2.031.mcz. Swazoo-2.2.mcz, Aida6.1-final.1.mcz into the running Squeak image.

I encountered this error when installing Aida.

WebSecurityManagerApp class methodsFor: 'translations' stamp: NOTHING MORE EXPECTED

I just aborted.

I did not use Monticello to do the install since I don't know how to use it but I will try to learn how it works in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

Ching de la Serna

Re: installing

Herbert König
Hi Ching,

CdlS> I did not use Monticello to do the install since I don't know how to use it
CdlS> but I will try to learn how it works in the meantime.

as far as I remember, using Monticello is necessary at least in trunk.

Make a folder package-cache in your Squeak folder and copy the MCZ
there.

Open the Monticello browser, it should use that folder by default.
You' ll find that folder in the right half of the MC browser. select
it, press the 'open' button. Another browser opens showing the
packages. Select the packages in and press load.

As an alternative in the MC browser select '+repository', select
'directory', choose the folder with your mcz files and proceed as
above.

HTH

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]