interrupting loops

stepharong
Hi

I thought that we made some progress to handle interruption of loops but I
got one in

Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60343

and I had to kill my image.

Did I dream? Did we integrate the changes?
Denis?

Yes, all changes are integrated. But there are always cases where interrupt will not work.
What code you evaluated?

Re: interrupting loops

stepharong
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:12:26 +0100, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

I thought that we made some progress to handle interruption of loops but I got one in

Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60343

and I had to kill my image.

Did I dream? Did we integrate the changes?
Denis?

Yes, all changes are integrated. But there are always cases where interrupt will not work.

good to know.

What code you evaluated?

I do not remember :( because I changed the design and threw away the code. :(