classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

introducing my GSoC project - Improving Code Completion

Myroslava Romaniuk
Hi everyone,

My name is Myroslava, I'm a 3rd year CS student in Ukraine, and my project Improving Code Completion has been selected for this year's GSoC. Some of you might know me from the 2 ESUGs I was at or maybe remember me previously doing GSoC in 2017, in any case I'm very happy to have been given this opportunity and I look forward to working with you!

I started working on code completion last year during my internship at RMoD with Marcus and Stef, and I really want to make even more progress with code completion this summer and properly implement it inside Pharo as one of the options to use. You can read more about what has been done last summer and what is yet to be done this summer in my proposal (see attached).

If you have any feedback or questions, don't hesitate to email me. Help and suggestions throughout my work on the project will be incredibly welcome too, as there's a lot to figure out how to do best. If you are interested in updates or want to keep in touch, I'm also on twitter, and I have a blog where I used to post about my progress in the last GSoC and about my internship at RMoD, and I will be writing there this summer, too. I'll also try to be more active in the mailing list and on discord :)

Cheers,
Myroslava

gsoc code completion.pdf (114K) Download Attachment