invalid utf8 input detected on loading associated image (XP)
here insert explanation of what you were doing, suspect changes you've made and so forth.
Using Windows XP SP3. Associated .image files with pharo.exe Pharo.exe is placed in c:\pharo
directory. When I click on an image, I get an error: "Invalid UTF8 input detected".
This happens with the original pharo.image, newer pharo.1.image.
But if I open pharo.exe by clicking it (which automatically opens an image), I don't get this error. It only happens when I click on one of the .image files.
(I tried to send this via the debugger's 'mail bug report', but then got a telnet error).
13 February 2011 9:23:14 am
VM: Win32 - IX86 - NT - Squeak3.10.2 of 11 February 2010 [latest update: #9314]
Image: Pharo-1.1.1-- [Latest update: #11414]
Working Dir C:\Pharo\Contents\Resources
Trusted Dir C:\Pharo\Contents\Resources\dae
Untrusted Dir C:\Documents and Settings\dae\My Documents\My Squeak