invalidUtf8 DNU

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
Hi there,

porting to seaside on Pharo 3 I'm seeing this

GRPharoUtf8Coded DNU invalidUtf8

when making a POST

Before taking action I wonder if it sounds familiar to any of you here

Does it?

PD: I'm using the comanche adaptor

Re: invalidUtf8 DNU

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
turns out that in

#decodeUrlEncodedForm: string multipleValues: boolean

there is a sending of

#unescapePercentsWithTextEncoding: nil.

which Pharo 3 says it's deprecated in favor of #urlDecoded

but they aren't equivalent

As workaround I've maintained

#unescapePercentsWithTextEncoding: nil.  code under a new name/package and all seems good