invitation: meeting of the Frankfurt Smalltalk User Group on September 21st

1 message Options

invitation: meeting of the Frankfurt Smalltalk User Group on September 21st

Nowak, Helge
invitation: meeting of the Frankfurt Smalltalk User Group on September 21st

Dear Smalltalkers,

its been a while but now we want to carry on the tradition of the Frankfurt Smalltalk User Group meetings. We are happy to invite you to our next meeting on Tuesday September 21st.

Alan Knight, Engineering Manager Cincom Smalltalk and lead developer of GLORP, will talk about the internals and optimization of GLORP. GLORP (Generic Lightweight Object-Relational Persistence) is an open-source cross-dialect OO-R mapping framework available for VisualWorks, ObjectStudio, VASmalltalk, Dolphin Smalltalk, Smalltalk/X, Pharo and Squeak.

Arden Thomas, Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager, will be attending too. He will certainly be open to answer your questions and listen to your suggestions about the further development of Cincom Smalltalk.

We welcome you at 18:30 on Tuesday September 21st in the offices of ITS-People GmbH, Frankfurt/Main, Lyoner Str. 44-48.

Hope to see you there

Helge

P.S. Please join me to thank the ITS-People for providing their offices as meeting location again!!!

Helge Nowak

Technical Account Manager Cincom Smalltalk

Cincom Systems GmbH & Co. oHG

Am Kronberger Hang 4

D-65824 Schwalbach/Ts.

Tel.: +49-(0)89-89664494

Mobil: +49-(0)172-7400402

Fax: +49-(0)89-89664495

Email: [hidden email]

Web: http://www.cincom.com

All about Cincom Smalltalk:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com

A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.

-- Albert Einstein

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Thomas M. Nies, Gerald L. Shawhan

oHG mit Sitz/based in Schwalbach/Ts. (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRA 2653)

Pers. haftender Gesellschafter/Partner liable to unlimited extent:

Cincom Systems Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRB 5069)