is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ?

Henrik H. Høyer
Is it just me, or is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ? Seems like there dns
for the domain has gone.

The problem stops me from getting a serial number with the followin error:

---------------------------
Registration error
---------------------------
An error occurred when trying to communicate with the Object Arts
registration server.

There may be a problem with your Internet connection or the server may be
temporarily down
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

--
Henrik

Re: is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ?

Janos Kazsoki
Henrik,
it works for me.
Janos

Re: is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ?

Janos Kazsoki
Henrik,
clicking on the link above works fine for me. Perhaps it is really only
the registraton server....
Janos

Re: is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ?

Andy Bower-3
Henrik,

> Is it just me, or is http://www.object-arts.com/ down ? Seems like
> there dns for the domain has gone.
>
> The problem stops me from getting a serial number with the followin
> error:
>
> ---------------------------
> Registration error
> ---------------------------
> An error occurred when trying to communicate with the Object Arts
> registration server.
>
> There may be a problem with your Internet connection or the server
> may be temporarily down
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

The server seems okay from this end. It's possible that the network was
down a bit earlier but I think it should be working now. Just in case
you still have problems getting through, I've performed a Community
Edition registration for you (I assume that's what you're trying to do)
and the serial number should be sent to the e-mail address you used to
post this newsgroup message.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Andy Bower wrote:
> The server seems okay from this end. It's possible that the network
> was down a bit earlier but I think it should be working now. Just in
> case you still have problems getting through, I've performed a
> Community Edition registration for you (I assume that's what you're
> trying to do) and the serial number should be sent to the e-mail
> address you used to post this newsgroup message.

Thanx - email received and the Community Edition is now up and running :-)

--
Henrik