is somebody using actionList?

EstebanLM
Hi,

I wonder if somebody is using action list... I'm working a bit on it to make it work as expected (or at least, as I think is expected to work :)

cheers,
Esteban

Re: is somebody using actionList?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I think you are referring to the ActionList in Glamour.

I think this presentation should be banned :).

What are your plans?

Cheers,
Doru

On 13 Dec 2011, at 14:57, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if somebody is using action list... I'm working a bit on it to make it work as expected (or at least, as I think is expected to work :)
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: is somebody using actionList?

EstebanLM
no, my plan is transform it in something useful (like a button pad) :)

El 13/12/2011, a las 7:18p.m., Tudor Girba escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I think you are referring to the ActionList in Glamour.
>
> I think this presentation should be banned :).
>
> What are your plans?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 13 Dec 2011, at 14:57, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder if somebody is using action list... I'm working a bit on it to make it work as expected (or at least, as I think is expected to work :)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Esteban

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: is somebody using actionList?

Tudor Girba-2
I am curious.

The reason I do not like it is because it does not expose data. In essence it's role is one of a toolbar.

Cheers,
Doru

On 13 Dec 2011, at 23:22, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> no, my plan is transform it in something useful (like a button pad) :)
>
> El 13/12/2011, a las 7:18p.m., Tudor Girba escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think you are referring to the ActionList in Glamour.
>>
>> I think this presentation should be banned :).
>>
>> What are your plans?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 13 Dec 2011, at 14:57, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wonder if somebody is using action list... I'm working a bit on it to make it work as expected (or at least, as I think is expected to work :)
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Esteban
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."