isEditable

keith1y
I discover that it is possible to add #isEditable to a PRWidget, so that
the setting will appear in the Edit  rather than the settings page. A
nice bug I think.

However, isEditable's are not currently ignored from the
settingsDescription.

Keith

Re: isEditable

Lukas Renggli
There is #isEditable and #isSetting. If both answer true, the same
property appears in the edit and the settings command. Obviously.

The separation is made so that editors are able to edit the contents
without giving them the permission to change other things like the
design.

Lukas

On 4/3/09, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I discover that it is possible to add #isEditable to a PRWidget, so that
> the setting will appear in the Edit  rather than the settings page. A
> nice bug I think.
>
> However, isEditable's are not currently ignored from the
> settingsDescription.
>
> Keith

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch