isGrouped needed by MASelectListComponent

isGrouped needed by MASelectListComponent

Danie Roux-5
Lukas,

MASelectListComponent>>renderEditorOn: would seem to suggest that we need

isGrouped
 ^ false

on MADescription.

We needed to that, anyway :-)

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com

Re: isGrouped needed by MASelectListComponent

Lukas Renggli-2
I added what you suggested in:

    Name: Magritte-Model-lr.320
    Author: lr
    Time: 25 July 2008, 5:34:39 pm
    UUID: 677e0832-fe7e-45b7-8501-adfa734938cc
    Ancestors: Magritte-Model-lr.319

    - added MADescription>>#isGrouped as suggested by Danie Roux

Thanks for reporting.

Cheers,
Lukas

On Jul 25, 2008, at 14:39 , Danie Roux wrote:

> Lukas,
>
> MASelectListComponent>>renderEditorOn: would seem to suggest that we
> need
>
> isGrouped
> ^ false
>
> on MADescription.