it is posible with Dolphin?

Sebastian-3
Hi all,

    we are wondering if is posible to make a Dolphin application, run like a
WinNT service as could be SQLServer or any other.

    We have an exe that runs only if you logon on the server and for that
application that we are making, it'll be better to run this exe without
loggin on that server.

    regards,

Sebastian

Re: it is posible with Dolphin?

Don Rylander
There's a utility in the Windows NT Resource Kit called SRVANY.EXE that allows
you to run an exe as a service.

Don

"Sebastian" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:97j84q$p9trk$[hidden email]...

> Hi all,
>
>     we are wondering if is posible to make a Dolphin application, run like a
> WinNT service as could be SQLServer or any other.
>
>     We have an exe that runs only if you logon on the server and for that
> application that we are making, it'll be better to run this exe without
> loggin on that server.
>
>     regards,
>
> Sebastian

Re: it is posible with Dolphin?