ivars in ChronologyConstants

Torsten Bergmann
I'm curious why the instance variables "seconds offset jdn nanos"
are left in the shared pool class "ChronologyConstants".

There is no accessor and the bindings are represented by class
variables anyway (as the comment in SharedPool states).

It's interesting that these instance variables are the same
as in DateAndTime class. Squeak looks the same.

When I remove all instance-vars in ChronologyConstants the
tests will still run - so can we remove them?

Anyone able to enlighten me?

Thx
T.

--