jQuery on Seaside

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi seasiders,

        I've started to make use of Seaside's Scriptaculous javascript
serialization mechanism to access jQuery library. It's in SqueakSource. There is
also a package to use the first plugin I was interested in
(www.curvycorners.net).

        It's kind of raw right now and I plan to add functionalities and plugins
there as I need them.

        I've set the project to read/write so please feel free to contribute
because is MIT licensed.

        Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

Re: jQuery on Seaside

Sophie424
Sebastian,

This is great news! If possible, please post your progress.

thanks! Sophie

"Sebastian Sastre" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:!~![hidden email]...

> Hi seasiders,
>
> I've started to make use of Seaside's Scriptaculous javascript
> serialization mechanism to access jQuery library. It's in SqueakSource.
> There is
> also a package to use the first plugin I was interested in
> (www.curvycorners.net).
>
> It's kind of raw right now and I plan to add functionalities and plugins
> there as I need them.
>
> I've set the project to read/write so please feel free to contribute
> because is MIT licensed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sebastian Sastre

RE: Re: jQuery on Seaside

Sebastian Sastre-2
I'll make progress guided by my own priorities but I'm happy to be able to use
this stuff from Seaside. It's so cool.

I've posted some instructions on how to setup it for your app in the squeak
source wiki.

By now you can't do much beside use that nifty curvy corners,

        enjoy and be most welcome to participate wont hurt and it isn't hard!

        cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

[hidden email]..> .

> > Hi seasiders,
> >
> > I've started to make use of Seaside's Scriptaculous javascript
> > serialization mechanism to access jQuery library. It's in
> SqueakSource.
> > There is
> > also a package to use the first plugin I was interested in
> > (www.curvycorners.net).
> >
> > It's kind of raw right now and I plan to add
> functionalities and plugins
> > there as I need them.
> >
> > I've set the project to read/write so please feel free to contribute
> > because is MIT licensed.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Sebastian Sastre

Re: Re: jQuery on Seaside

John Thornborrow
Hi Sebastian,

I've just loaded jQuery from Monticello, and hope to be able to make
contributions where I can, however I think you may have left out the
definition of #asSUObject, as I do not have this message anywhere in my
image.

Could you please provide the definition of this message, and on which
class it should be a member of?

Many thanks,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Sebastian Sastre wrote:

> I'll make progress guided by my own priorities but I'm happy to be able to use
> this stuff from Seaside. It's so cool.
>
> I've posted some instructions on how to setup it for your app in the squeak
> source wiki.
>
> By now you can't do much beside use that nifty curvy corners,
>
> enjoy and be most welcome to participate wont hurt and it isn't hard!
>
> cheers,
>
> Sebastian Sastre

John Thornborrow
http://www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA

RE: Re: jQuery on Seaside

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi Jhon,

        Its definition is just a convenience method but maybe there are more
I've used or I'll use so I've published the extensions I'm using in
Scriptaculous. Look in the jQeury repository and you will find SUExtensions I
adds lots of conveniences and some features to the image using Scriptaculous.

        Any other question just ask,

        cheers

Sebastian Sastre