java (jboss) dynamic instrumentation?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Can anyone recommend an dynamic instrumentation tool for Java?

I am interested in a solution that would work also on the server side (in particular, inside a JBoss server).

I found some links, but I do not know how good they are:
http://java-source.net/open-source/profilers

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: java (jboss) dynamic instrumentation?

abergel
The top profilers in Java are JProfiler and YourKit. You should be able to easily get a trial version.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 19 Dec 2011, at 01:07, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend an dynamic instrumentation tool for Java?
>
> I am interested in a solution that would work also on the server side (in particular, inside a JBoss server).
>
> I found some links, but I do not know how good they are:
> http://java-source.net/open-source/profilers
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: java (jboss) dynamic instrumentation?

I do not remember what orla was using for generate Dynamix.

Stef