jenkins 32 bit nodes offline?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The 32 bit nodes on Jenkins are offline and I cannot seem to be able to restart them. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: jenkins 32 bit nodes offline?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

It appears that all Jenkins nodes are offline after the upgrade. Does anyone know how to restart them?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Jul 25, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The 32 bit nodes on Jenkins are offline and I cannot seem to be able to restart them. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: jenkins 32 bit nodes offline?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Christophe Demarey did a wonderful job and reinstalled the 32 nodes for the Moose CI. The build is still green:
https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.1/

Please review the other builds from the CI. There are a couple that are red.

Doru

> On Jul 26, 2017, at 12:09 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It appears that all Jenkins nodes are offline after the upgrade. Does anyone know how to restart them?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
>> On Jul 25, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The 32 bit nodes on Jenkins are offline and I cannot seem to be able to restart them. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."