jenkins do not read the xml reports from Arki

jenkins do not read the xml reports from Arki

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I have a problem with automoose and jenkins.
I basically use automoose to load some code than at the end of the st file I do:

Gofer new
    renggli: 'hudson';
    package: 'HudsonBuildTools';
    load.

"Run reports"
report := MyReport on: MooseModel root first.
report open.
REPHudson runOn: report spec.

SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.

What happen is that jenkins ends with a failure claiming that there are no test runned but the xml file generated by REPHudson is in the folder together with the Moose image.

Do I miss something? Shouldn't jenkins report about the Arki report?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

Re: jenkins do not read the xml reports from Arki

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I found the problem. The configuration of Jenkins was wrong, I was pointing to the wrong report file.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2012/3/28 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
[...]

Tudor Girba-2
Great.

Anyway, you do not need HudsonBuildTools. REPHudson is part of Arki
and is present in the Moose distribution.

Cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Fabrizio Perin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I found the problem. The configuration of Jenkins was wrong, I was pointing
> to the wrong report file.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabrizio
>

> 2012/3/28 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi,
>> I have a problem with automoose and jenkins.
>> I basically use automoose to load some code than at the end of the st file
>> I do:
>>
>> Gofer new
>>     renggli: 'hudson';
>>     package: 'HudsonBuildTools';
>>     load.
>>
>> "Run reports"
>> report := MyReport on: MooseModel root first.
>> report open.
>> REPHudson runOn: report spec.
>>
>> SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.
>>
>> What happen is that jenkins ends with a failure claiming that there are no
>> test runned but the xml file generated by REPHudson is in the folder
>> together with the Moose image.
>>
>> Do I miss something? Shouldn't jenkins report about the Arki report?
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com