json tweet object

rosariosm
Hello,

When i do a query to the Twitter Api, it returns a dictionary built from json data. Does anyone knows if a tweet first class object exists so I can handle the response in a simplest way?

Cheers,
Rosario

Re: json tweet object

Igor Stasenko

On 13 January 2014 20:48, Rosario Santa Marina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

When i do a query to the Twitter Api, it returns a dictionary built from json data. Does anyone knows if a tweet first class object exists so I can handle the response in a simplest way?

what is Twitter? :)

Cheers,
Rosario

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: json tweet object

EstebanLM

On 13 Jan 2014, at 22:14, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 13 January 2014 20:48, Rosario Santa Marina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

When i do a query to the Twitter Api, it returns a dictionary built from json data. Does anyone knows if a tweet first class object exists so I can handle the response in a simplest way?

you mean inside Pharo? certainly not… you just have a dictionary. You can construct your fancy object to handle twitter stuff… or you can dig in other twitter projects :)

Esteban

Re: json tweet object

rosariosm
I finally use NeoJSON to map between the api response and an object that i built.

Thanks!