just to tell you that I love all these activities and energy around pharo :)

just to tell you that I love all these activities and energy around pharo :)

Stéphane Ducasse
This is really giving me a lot of energy to build the next generation.

I busy writing project proposals to get money for the future, but all these activities
and cool changes push me to hack and improve the system, its process and the doc.

Re: just to tell you that I love all these activities and energy around pharo :)

ccrraaiigg

     Yay! :)

-C

--