keyboard events using Spec

RaniOfTheRain
Hey,

I'm new to using Pharo and Spec and am currently trying to build a Text
Editor for a university project.
I was wondering how one would capture keyboard events in order to change the
text on a Spec LabelPresenter.

I know there is a TextPresenter however I'm not able to use this as I need
to program my own selection code etc.

Many thanks

Re: keyboard events using Spec

ducasse
Hello Chloe

I will ask in the team to know if someone can reply to you.
Now in Pharo 80 we are about to release a new spec (a first public version was released today)
and esteban is working a new textPresenter so it would be really nice if you can try what he will publish
because we want our users like you to be able to use it.

Esteban do you have an idea when we can get a beta of the new TextPresenter

@Chloe in which university are you?

Are you on discord? Because you can get direct help

Stef