keyboard shortcut for switching from "instance side" to "class side"

1 message Options

keyboard shortcut for switching from "instance side" to "class side"

Steve Quezadas
Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut in pharo that switches from the method selectors in the "class side" to the "instance side"? I can't seem to find anything by browsing google.

Ctrl-h seems to be an undocumented keystroke command to switch to "heirchy list" when the object in the browser is selected. So I would imagine there would also be something to switch to the class side/instance side.

- Steve