keyboard shortcuts and cookies..

sergio_101-2
found a weird correlation. just checking to see if i am crazy..

i turned cookies on so that the session info isn't sent in the url,
and while it works perfectly, it seems to disable the keyboard
shortcuts..

when i turned cookies back off, keyboard shortcuts worked as expected.

does this sound correct?

thanks!

--
----
peace,

http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: keyboard shortcuts and cookies..

Lukas Renggli
That seems strange, I haven't seen anything like that before. Can you
reproduce it in different browsers? Did you clear the cookies and
restart all sessions after changing the setting?

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: keyboard shortcuts and cookies..

sergio_101-2