killing a runaway process

sergio_101-2
in order to figure out another process.. i loaded up a project to pull
in twitter statuses.

it looks as if it's broken, as it just keeps feeding stuff to the
transcript, with no end in sight..

the first time i tried this, i realized that i hadn't saved my image
for a half hour, so i lost a little bit of changes...

once i realized what was happening, i realized that my image was
seized up, with info dumping to the transcript..

it would be really nice if i could 'control-c' the workspace and clear it out..

any ideas?

thanks!

--

----
peace,

http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: killing a runaway process

Lukas Renggli
> it would be really nice if i could 'control-c' the workspace and clear it out..

World | Tools | Process Browser gives you to the possibility to kill
background processes.

If a process blocks the complete image Ctrl+. might break it.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch