labeled or labelled?

Torsten Bergmann
Question to native english speakers, what is correct:

 a)  MyClass labeled: 'foo'
 b)  MyClass labelled: 'foo'

for a class MyClass defining an instance variable "label".

Me and google would tend to a) but there is a method
#labelled: on SystemWindow.

Thx
T.

Re: labeled or labelled?

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Den 12.02.2010 13:13, skrev Torsten Bergmann:

> Question to native english speakers, what is correct:
>
>  a)  MyClass labeled: 'foo'
>  b)  MyClass labelled: 'foo'
>
> for a class MyClass defining an instance variable "label".
>
> Me and google would tend to a) but there is a method
> #labelled: on SystemWindow.
>
> Thx
> T.

AFAIK:
labelled - en-GB
labeled - en-US
Seeing as there is no Behaviour in Smalltalk, I'd go for labeled:

Cheers,
Henry