later / stable Lively Kernel version that can run on either canvas or SVG (no DOM, no code for Morphic/DOM pairing)?

1 message Options

later / stable Lively Kernel version that can run on either canvas or SVG (no DOM, no code for Morphic/DOM pairing)?

Davide Della Casa
Hello,

has anyone got a link to the latest Lively Kernel version that can run on either canvas or SVG?

Specifically, I’m looking for a version that doesn’t manage DOM, and hence has no code for pairing Morphic with the DOM...

For sure there are papers/demos of a 2008 version that ran on SVG, I was wondering if anybody as a link to a working version...

Cheers!
Davide