latest Pharo-dev... where are the refactoring tools?

latest Pharo-dev... where are the refactoring tools?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I downloaded latest pharo dev (since a few versions ago), and I noted
the changes in the browsers, to O2Browser, and droping OBEnhancement
(which was too slow, I think).
The change is cool, we have faster browsers, but now I lost all those
wonderful refactoring tools...
Is there a way I can get them back? is there a refactoring browser or
something?

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: latest Pharo-dev... where are the refactoring tools?

Stéphane Ducasse
We hope that david will be able to offer a new compatible with OB
package browser.

stef