latest linux nb cog with SSL

Camillo Bruni-3
apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.

=> I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
=> The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux

[1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip

Re: latest linux nb cog with SSL

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks Camillo
You are doing an amazing amount of work.

Stef

On Feb 3, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.
>
> => I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
> => The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux
>
> [1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip

Re: latest linux nb cog with SSL

Camillo Bruni-3
well, a lot of complaining does not work well with not working :P

On 2013-02-03, at 15:19, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks Camillo
> You are doing an amazing amount of work.
>
> Stef
>
> On Feb 3, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>
>> apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.
>>
>> => I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
>> => The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux
>>
>> [1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip

Re: latest linux nb cog with SSL

Igor Stasenko
On 3 February 2013 14:39, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.
>
> => I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
> => The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux
>
> [1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip

hmm.. is it missing from build, or it not works properly?
because i remember i was adding it.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

it was missing from the build (only under linux).

On 3 February 2013 21:33, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2013-02-03, at 21:31, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 3 February 2013 14:39, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.
>>>
>>> => I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
>>> => The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux
>>>
>>> [1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip
>>
>> hmm.. is it missing from build, or it not works properly?
>> because i remember i was adding it.
>
> it was missing from the build (only under linux).

good to know that it is not because a problem in plugin.
:)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: latest linux nb cog with SSL

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 3, 2013, at 9:31 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3 February 2013 14:39, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> apparently the nativeboost build never featured a working SSL plugin under linux :/.
>>
>> => I manually changed [1] to include the SSL plugin
>> => The Pharo-SSL-Tests should now properly pass under linux
>>
>> [1] http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/linux/nbcog-linux-latest.zip
>
> hmm.. is it missing from build, or it not works properly?
> because i remember i was adding it.

I went back to a very old guid to find one that does not crash… I think it is just from before the ssl was
fixed
(this is why we need a working build… without we can not do anything)