leaking semaphores

leaking semaphores – Hi! I am continuing my search of why does my remote headless image run out of semaphores eventually. I have found the culprit this time. It...
On Feb 29, 2012, at 10:08 PM, Milan Mimica wrote: > Now what do I do? What do I check? Modify RFBSocket class >> #acceptFrom: to ...
On 1 March 2012 02:11, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen@...> wrote: > > > Modify RFBSocket class >> #acceptFrom: to read...
On 1 March 2012 18:20, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@...> wrote: > On 1 March 2012 02:11, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen@...> wro...
On Mar 1, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote: > On 1 March 2012 18:20, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@...> wrote: >> On 1 Marc...
On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:11 AM, Henrik Johansen wrote: > Note to tracker: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5423 Cheers, Henry
Sooner or later Pharo Smalltalkers will have to read into this paper: http://www.lemis.com/grog/SMPng/USENIX/paper.ascii Why? Pharo is a OS ...
On Mar 1, 2012, at 8:38 AM, Guido Stepken wrote: > Sooner or later Pharo Smalltalkers will have to read into this paper: > > http...
As long as GC, recompile, (see blocked UI during updates), ffi database drivers completely block Smalltalk execution or do not access external d...
On Mar 1, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Guido Stepken wrote: > As long as GC, recompile, (see blocked UI during updates), ffi database drivers comple...
No. I just tried to teach Pharo to do several things in parallel: Seaching stings in several 1 GB files, opening and reading several databases at...
On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Guido Stepken wrote: > > You might still laugh at me... i don't. > > Not at you, just your ...
On 1 March 2012 11:41, Guido Stepken <gstepken@...> wrote: > No. I just tried to teach Pharo to do several things in parallel: Seaching ...
I find it funny, that your "interference" is actually root of all problems :) I don't know much about RFBServer , the only thing i kn...