letsencrypt smalltalkhub ?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

Has anyone looked into adding

https://letsencrypt.org/

to the servers/vms Smalltalkhub runs on so we can have https access by default?

Re: letsencrypt smalltalkhub ?

Peter Uhnak
Not enough manpower, I asked about this before, but it's not a priority.
It was "good" enough until now, and with move to git it probably won't matter for much longer.
Also let's encrypt isn't just about getting a cert... you need to fully automate updating the certs (which occurs every three months)... so more work.

Peter

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 08:50:54AM -0700, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
> Hi -
>

> Has anyone looked into adding
>
> https://letsencrypt.org/
>

> to the servers/vms Smalltalkhub runs on so we can have https access by default?

Re: letsencrypt smalltalkhub ?

Esteban A. Maringolo
Buying a certificate isn't an option either?

Esteban A. Maringolo