libssh and libssh2

GLASS mailing list
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any wrapper for libssh or libssh2 for
GemStone ?

i did not find anything on web (including git) but it worth asking here :)

regards,

bruno

Re: libssh and libssh2

GLASS mailing list
Hi Bruno,

I don’t know of any but you can check out CHeader class>>wapperForLibraryAt: as a way to generate one. See Chapter 18 (“The Foreign Function Interface”) of the Programming Guide for details (I’m looking at v3.5).

James

> On Jun 17, 2020, at 4:51 AM, bruno buzzi brassesco via Glass <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there is any wrapper for libssh or libssh2 for GemStone ?
>
> i did not find anything on web (including git) but it worth asking here :)
>
> regards,
>
> bruno

Re: libssh and libssh2

GLASS mailing list
James,

Thank you for the pointer i will take a look on it.

regards,
bruno